Invidia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion Extreme Asmodian Legion

Invidia is moving

Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 pm by Eternity

Okay so Invidia, now known as Enigma, is moving to a new site Very Happy. It will run off of SMF and will be nice and simple ( unlike the one I made ) !

New url is: http://invidia.smfnew.com

our if that link is broken: http://enigma-legion.smfnew.com

*Note* The new website is still under construction and only has the default template in.

Legion Launcher

Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 pm by Eternity

Soo a legion launcher is now under development ... I will post soon Very Happy ; this launcher will connect you to Aion Reborn... and also display legion events and news ( so lazy people dont have to come to the website ) ... it may even have some music!!!

Cheers Very Happy

Make more topiocs peeps >.>

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:10 pm by Eternity

I know; make some more of your own topics danggg >.>

I cant make all teh topics you know ..... by the end of the week I want 3 new topics per person!!!

( Naaa jking; but seriously more topics >.> )

Invidia Voice chat server

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:47 am by Shy

Dear players,

Invidia legion will be using GSC program for Voice chat server, since Ventrilo needs always PC on to host the server.

Here's a mini tutorial on how to join to the voice chat

- Download the program and install it - download version 2.00 (Register if you haven't yet)

http://www.getgsc.com/gsc/downloads/

- Install and run it. A window will pop out like this

The Stigma System …

What do you think?

Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:30 pm by Eternity

Okay soo Im gonna be making some website changes!!

I am thinking about changing the color of this theme more reddish than blue..

Post your opinions In https://invidia.forumotion.com/to-improve-website-f13/color-change-t47.htm#577.

Invidia!!!!!! <----- Pownz

Invidia is rolling Asmodian >.>

Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:29 pm by Eternity

Soo we are now a Asmodian legion. Perhaps later I will expand it to a Elyos legion as well Sleep

Aion is reborned!!!!

Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:52 am by Eternity

Yep. Its here finally Twisted Evil

Aion Extreme up soon!!!

Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 am by Eternity

Well right now Acrack is making the topics of the forum!!! xD so it should be up very soon!!!! WOOOOOOOT drunken

Cheers bom

AION EXTREME RE OPENED!!!

Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:04 pm by Eternity

Hello everyone I would like the announce that Aion Extreme will be reopened tomorrow ; the new url is:

http://www.gaming-portal.net/

IT IS KICKASTIC CHECK IT OUT XD!!!

+2
Kaleido
Abdul1992
6 posters

The Stigma System

Abdul1992
    Abdul1992

Male Posts : 51

Ingame Info
    Nick: King
    Class: Gladitor
    Level:
    The Stigma System Left_bar_bleue1/50The Stigma System Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

The Stigma System Empty The Stigma System

Post  Abdul1992 Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:04 pm

-------------------------------
    Source: Official Korean Site
    -------------------------------

The Stigma System

Aion's Stigma System allows players to further customize their characters, so that players of the same class are not necessarily identical in their abilities.

Sealed within each Stigma Stone is a powerful skill that makes a significant addition to your character's aresenal. While some of these stones are readily available, others can be very rare and therefore prestigious. Stigma Stones can be equipped on your character through the Stigma panel. The number of Stigma Stones you can equip depends on the level of your character.

1. Number of Stigma Slots

Each character can equip up to 5 stigma stones.
    However, with the current level cap at 45, you will be able to equip a maximum of 4.

Level 20: 2 Stigma Slots
    Level 30: 3 Stigma Slots
    Level 40: 4 Stigma Slots

The Stigma System 1191d1225683538-guide-stigma-system-stigma01
    The Stigma Panel

2. Stigma Quest

In order to gain access to your stigma panel, you will need to complete a quest.
    The quest can be acquired at Level 20, and is common for all classes of the same race.

The Stigma System 1192d1225683886-guide-stigma-system-stigma02

You will be asked to complete an extensive quest to earn your first stigma slots.

3. Stigma Stones

Upon completing the stigma quest you will receive your first stigma stone. Other stigma stones can be acquired as drops from monsters. Regular monsters drop stigma stones very rarely, while named monsters are more likely to have one in their possession.

Stigma stones can be traded, so you can always acquire it from other players if you don't want to test your luck at a drop.

The Stigma System 1193d1225684082-guide-stigma-system-stigma03

You'll often get other classes' stigma stones as drops

4. Equipping Stigma Stones

In order to equip a stigma stone you will need to talk to a Stigma Master, located in major cities.
    You will also need to have the required number of Stigma Shards. The number depends on the level of the Stigma Skill.

Stigma shards are common drops from monsters in the Abyss area. You also get shards as a reward from the Stigma quest (1 time only).

Shards consumed when equipping a Stigma stone will not be returned if you unequip the stone, so be very sure when you choose which Stigma stones to equip.

[IMGhttp://www.aionsource.com/forum/attachments/general-discussion/1193d1225684082-guide-stigma-system-stigma03.jpg[/img]

The Stigma master asking for 172 shards for an equip.

5. Stigma Skills per Class

Note: Changes made to the stigma system since CBT are for testing purposes and are not necessarily final. For example, it doesn't necessarily mean you won't be able to equip other classes' stigmas forever.

Gladiator

Greater Health I :(lvl20): Recovers 20% of HP. Increases Max HP by 20%, shield rate by 150, parry by 100 for 120 seconds.
    Hold I :(lvl28): Disables the movement of a target within 10m for 10 seconds and reduces target's dodge by 1000. 120 second cooldown.
    Intimidating Howl I :(lvl 34): Decreases the physical attack power of enemies within 7m by 300 for 15 seconds.
    Balanced Armour I :(lvl 37): Self-buff. Increases resistance to faints, push-backs, knock-backs, spins and aerial shackles by 1000 for 90 seconds.
    Pin IV :(lvl40): Deals 507~511 physical damage to a fallen target. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 28, 34)
    Dual Weapon Mastery II :(lvl40): Allows character to master the ability of equipping a weapon in each hand. (Lower level of skill available at lvl20)
    Destroy Gate I :(lvl40): Deals 16~20 physical damage to a target. If the target is a castle gate, deals additional 2300 physical damage.
    Forced Grip III :(lvl43): Deals 65~69 physical damage to a target. Target is bound for 3 seconds. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 31, 37)
    Earthquake I :(lvl44): Deals 258~262 physical damage to enemies within 10m and decreases their movement speed for 8~10 seconds.
    Blade Wave I :(lvl45 Elyos): Deals 288~292 physical damage to a target within 15m as well as enemies within 10m to a maximum of 5 enemies. Also decreases their physical defense by 500.
    Violent Wave I :(lvl45 Asmo): Deals 560~564 damage at random to enemies within 10m.

Templar

Rage I :(lvl28): Self-buff. Increases physical attack power by 30% for 30 seconds. 180 second cooldown.
    Capture I:(lvl22): Pulls a target within 15m to melee range. 30 second cooldown.
    Shield of Protection III:(lvl42): For 10 seconds returns 115 damage to any enemy attacking within 5m. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 31)
    Balanced Armour I :(lvl 34): Self-buff. Increases resistance to faints, push-backs, knock-backs, spins and aerial shackles by 1000 for 90 seconds.
    Protect Companion I :(lvl 37): Absorbs the damage of a party member within 10m for 30 seconds.
    Strike Ankle II :(lvl 40): Deals 75~94 damage to a fallen target and decreases target's physical attack power by 25 for 30 seconds.
    Destroy Gate I :(lvl40): Deals 16~20 physical damage to a target. If the target is a castle gate, deals additional 2300 physical damage.
    Discipline III:(lvl40): Randomly deals 536~540 physical damage to a target. Must be equipped with a great sword (2h). (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 28, 34)
    Provocation IV:(lvl43): Provokes surrounding enemies and increases threat. (Lower levels of skill available at 25, 31,37)
    Regenerative Power I:(lvl44): Replenishes 80 health every 6 seconds for 60 seconds.
    Lord's Penance I:(lvl45 Elyos): Deals 743~747 physical damage to a target and causes target to faint for 3 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
    Death's Penance I:(lvl45 Asmo): Deals physical damage and absorbs a % of the damage as HP. Exact numbers unknown. 60 second cooldown.

Ranger

Sleep Arrow I :(lvl 20): Causes target within 15m to fall asleep for 12 seconds. 180 second cooldown.
    Backstep Strike I :(lvl 22): Deals 16~20 physical damage to target while moving backward. Causes target to faint for 3 seconds. Must be equipped with a melee weapon.
    Perceptive Trap I :(lvl 31): Sets a trap within 15m that remains active for 60 seconds. Trap reveals invisible enemies that come within 30m of the trap.
    Trap II :(lvl 34): Creates a trap around the player that remains active for 60 seconds. Enemies that come within 5m are put into an aerial shackle state. Uses 5 Tripid seeds. (Lower level of skill available at lvl 28)
    Silence Arrow IV :(lvl 42): Deals 90~94 physical damage and silences target for 6~7 seconds. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 25, 37)
    Breath of Nature II :(lvl 40): Self-buff. Increases HP regeneration rate by 65 for 300 seconds. (Lower level of skill available at lvl 34)
    Rain of Arrows V :(lvl 43): Deals 243~247 damage to target and enemies within 5m of the target. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 25, 31, 37)
    Eye of Attack I :(lvl 44): Self-buff. For 60 seconds increases physical attack by 30% for five attacks. Decreases physical defense by 50%.
    Gryphon Arrow I :(lvl 45 Elyos): Launches an arrow with low accuracy for 1049~1053 physical damage. 60 second cooldown.
    Condor Arrow I :(lvl 45 Asmo): Launches an arrow with low accuracy but high critical rate for 738~742 physical damage. 60 second cooldown.

Assassin

Convenant of Speed I :(lvl20): Self-buff. Increases movement speed by 20% for 30 seconds. 120 second cooldown.
    Convenant of Evasion I :(lvl20): Evades magical attacks twice for a period of time.
    Apply Poison I :(lvl28): Applies poison to weapons. For 120 seconds gives a 2% chance of causing faint to enemies. Consumes 2 Skolopen's poison.
    Smoke Bomb I :(lvl37): Blinds enemies within 15m for 15~25 seconds. 600 second cooldown.
    Ranged Seal II :(lvl40): Deals 55~59 damage to a target within 10m and carves a seal to the 3rd degree. (Lower level of skill available at lvl 34)
    Linked Seal V :(lvl 41): Deals 56~60 physical damage and carves a seal to the 3rd degree. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 25, 31, 37)
    Sneak Attack IV :(lvl43): Moves behind an enemy within 20m and deals physical damage. Has a chance of causing target to faint. Exact damage numbers unknown. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 25,31,37)
    Throw Blade I :(lvl44): Deals 582~586 physical damage to a target in an aerial shackle state wtihin 20m.
    Seal Explosion of Light I :(lvl45 Elyos): Causes the seal on a target within 20m to explode, dealing damage and putting target in a fainted state.
    Seal Explosion of Darkness I :(lvl45 Asmo): Causes the seal on a target within 20m to explode, dealing damage and returning a part of the damage as HP. 3600 second cooldown.

Sorcerer

Curse: Tree I :(lvl20): Turns target into a tree for 20 seconds. Target is immobile during this time, and cannot cast any skills or spells, but will have increased resistance to all elements. Any attack on the target will remove the Tree state.
    Lumiel's Wisdom I :(lvl20):Reduces MP cost of all skills by 50% for 15 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
    Jikel's Wisdom I :(lvl28): Increases magic spell damage by 300 for 15 seconds.
    Flame Explosion I :(lvl34): Deals 637 magic damage (elemental: fire) to a target within 25m as well as enemies within 5m of target.
    Baizel's Wisdom I :(lvl37): Reduces casting time on all spells by 25% for 15 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
    Iced Earth II :(lvl37):Deals AoE damage (elemental:water) to enemies within the area for 15 seconds and reduces their movement speed. (Lower level of skill available at lvl25)
    Curse of Frailty II :(lvl40):Curses a target for 8 seconds so that when target uses a magic spell s/he gets damaged by 7% of his/her maximum HP. Target must be within 25m of caster. (Lower level of skill available at lvl28)
    Grace of Speed I :(lvl44): Reduces casting time on all spells by 35% for 15 seconds. 300 second cooldown.
    Grace of Strength I :(lvl44): Increases magic spell damage by 500 for 15 seconds, but doubles MP cost. 300 second cooldown.
    Volcano Explosion I :(lvl45 Elyos): Deals 1336 magic damage (elemental: fire) to a target within 25m as well as enemies within 10m of target (maximum 6 enemies) after a 4 second delay.
    Hail of Lava I :(lvl45 Asmo): Same as Volcano Explosion. The two are possibly unique to each of the races.

Spiritmaster

Bind Flesh I :(lvl20): Puts a target within 25m in a shackled state for 6~8 seconds.
    Sacrifice Summon I :(lvl22): Swaps player's threat level with that of the summon.
    Block Magic IV :(lvl28): Silences a target within 25m for 6 to 8 seconds.
    Command: Wall of Amity I :(lvl34): Orders summon to use its buff skill, buffing friendly members within 15m of the summon. Each summoned elemental has a different buff effect. Water : Magic spell success rate and magic resistance increased. Wind: Accuracy and evasion increased. Earth: HP regen increased, status effects on HP/MP removed. Fire: Physical attack power increased, damage is reflected.
    Scream of Horror I :(lvl37): Turns enemies within 15m into fire elementals for 13 to 18 seconds and puts them in a feared state.
    Weaken Summon II :(lvl40): Deals 454 magic damage (elemental: wind) to a target within 25m. If target is a summon, deals additional 395 damage. (lower level of skill available at lvl 34)
    Absorb Life V: (lvl41): Deals 464 magic damage (elemental: fire) to a target within 25m and absorbs back 70% of the damage in HP. (lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 25, 31, 37)
    Combust Magic IV :(lvl42): Removes up to 3 buffs on the target and causes 411 damage for each buff removed. (lower levels of skill available at lvls 25, 31, 37)
    Strengthen Summon: Recovery I :(lvl44): Summon's HP is replenished to 100%. Cooldown time 10 minutes.
    Command: Sacrifice I :(lvl45 Elyos): Summon uses an AoE attack skill. Additional damage added to Balaur or Asmodian targets.
    Command: Self-destruct I :(lvl45 Asmo): Summon uses an AoE attack skill. Additional damage added to Balaur or Elyos targets.

Cleric

Flash of Light I[/b] :(lvl20): Blinds target for 20 seconds. 5 minute cooldown.
    Lord's Grace I :(lvl20): Allows player to use any skill without mana consumption for 12 seconds. Instant cast. 5 minute cooldown.
    Block Recovery I :(lvl28): Deals 44 magic damage (elemental: water) to a target within 15m and decreases any healing done on target by 50%.
    Desperate Exchange I :(lvl28): Gains MP at the cost of HP.
    Prayer of Speed I :(lvl34): Decreases casting speed on a magic spells by 50% for 10 seconds.
    Healing Brilliance I :(lvl40): Replenishes the HP of all party members within 25m by 2041.
    Light of Recovery IV :(lvl43): Replenishes the HP of a target within 23m by 1978. (Lower levels of skill available at lvls 25, 31, 37)
    Purifying Brilliance I :(lvl44): Removes all status effects on party members within 25m as well as players immediately surrounding the player.
    Ustheil's Light I :(lvl45 Elyos): Heals up to 6 friendly players within 25m for 1154 HP and an additional 231 HP every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. 3 second casting time. 20 second cooldown.
    Markutan's Light I :(lvl45 Asmo): Heals up to 6 friendly players within 25m for 1154 damage and creates a protective shield that absorbs upto 1156 damage for 10 seconds.

Chanter

Chant of Rage I :(lvl20): Increases chanter's physical attack power by 15% for 30 minutes, but doubles casting speed on heal skills during this time.
    Chant of Protection I :(lvl28): Adds a protection buff to party members within 20m. Buff increases physical defense by 100 and elemental resistances by 100 for 15 seconds.
    Chant of Restraint I :(lvl28): Disables movement of target within 25m for 5 seconds and reduces their movement speed.
    Aether's Promise II :(lvl37): Recovers 5% of player's mana with every attack for 30 minutes. (lower level of skill available at lvl 25)
    Chant of Life II :(lvl40): Increases HP of party members within 20m by 337 every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. (lower level of skill available at lvl 34)
    Chant of Inspiration I :(lvl40):Increases party members' magic damage, accuracy and physical attack for 15 seconds.
    Chant of Absorption V :(lvl43): Chanter and party members are healed by 137HP with every hit taken by targett. Players must be within 5m of target to get the effect. (lower levels of skill available at lvls 20, 25, 31, 37)
    Prophecy of Strength I :(lvl44): Toggle skill. Increases chanter and party members' resistance to faint.
    Chant of Interception I :(lvl45 Elyos): Creates a protective shield around chanter and party members within 20m for 15 seconds. Shield blocks attacks at a 100% rate, and regenerates HP by 327 every 3 seconds. (Shield breaks after a total of 5000 damage taken, but only takes 40% of the damage made on the chanter at a time.)
    Chant of Restriction I :(lvl45 Asmo): Same as Chant of Interception I.

Kaleido

The Stigma System Empty Re: The Stigma System

Post  Kaleido Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:27 am

A system like this was expected I guess but I rather see "oldschool" talent trees....
    Abdul1992
    Abdul1992

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  Abdul1992 Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:33 am

i cant understand you
    Kaleido

Post  Kaleido Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:40 am

Abdul1992 wrote:i cant understand you
    why I would like a talent tree instead?
    Abdul1992
    Abdul1992

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  Abdul1992 Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:54 am

Haaaa
    wenkz
    wenkz

Ingame Info
    Nick: iWenkz
    Class: Chanter
    Level:

Post  wenkz Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:23 am

i luv dis part of Aion
    Abdul1992
    Abdul1992

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  Abdul1992 Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:25 am

i also
    SuperMan
    SuperMan

Male Posts : 10

Ingame Info
    Nick:
    Class:
    Level:
    The Stigma System Left_bar_bleue1/1The Stigma System Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Post  SuperMan Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:28 am

oO absorber here, but first i need to hit max level lol
    Rinyiko
    Rinyiko

Female Posts : 44

Ingame Info
    Nick: Rue
    Class: Gladiator
    Level:

Post  Rinyiko Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:18 am

SuperMan wrote:oO absorber here, but first i need to hit max level lol

Trust me, you'll want to do the quest at 20 and not wait until 50.
    SuperMan
    SuperMan

Male Posts : 10

Ingame Info
    Nick:
    Class:
    Level:
    The Stigma System Left_bar_bleue1/1The Stigma System Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Post  SuperMan Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:33 am

Rinyiko wrote:
    SuperMan wrote:oO absorber here, but first i need to hit max level lol

Trust me, you'll want to do the quest at 20 and not wait until 50.

but i need to be lvl 45 to use absorb skill ^^ Very Happy
    Abdul1992
    Abdul1992

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  Abdul1992 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:37 am

wait until game starts
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Admin
    Admin

Male Posts : 241

Ingame Info
    Nick: Eternity
    Class: Templar
    Level:

Post  Eternity Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 am

Im gonna make a Guide section where people can post guides Very Happy
    Abdul1992
    Abdul1992

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  Abdul1992 Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 am

move this guide for there

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:21 am