Invidia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion Extreme Asmodian Legion

Invidia is moving

Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 pm by Eternity

Okay so Invidia, now known as Enigma, is moving to a new site Very Happy. It will run off of SMF and will be nice and simple ( unlike the one I made ) !

New url is: http://invidia.smfnew.com

our if that link is broken: http://enigma-legion.smfnew.com

*Note* The new website is still under construction and only has the default template in.

Legion Launcher

Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 pm by Eternity

Soo a legion launcher is now under development ... I will post soon Very Happy ; this launcher will connect you to Aion Reborn... and also display legion events and news ( so lazy people dont have to come to the website ) ... it may even have some music!!!

Cheers Very Happy

Make more topiocs peeps >.>

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:10 pm by Eternity

I know; make some more of your own topics danggg >.>

I cant make all teh topics you know ..... by the end of the week I want 3 new topics per person!!!

( Naaa jking; but seriously more topics >.> )

Invidia Voice chat server

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:47 am by Shy

Dear players,

Invidia legion will be using GSC program for Voice chat server, since Ventrilo needs always PC on to host the server.

Here's a mini tutorial on how to join to the voice chat

- Download the program and install it - download version 2.00 (Register if you haven't yet)

http://www.getgsc.com/gsc/downloads/

- Install and run it. A window will pop out like this

What do you know about your class? …

What do you think?

Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:30 pm by Eternity

Okay soo Im gonna be making some website changes!!

I am thinking about changing the color of this theme more reddish than blue..

Post your opinions In https://invidia.forumotion.com/to-improve-website-f13/color-change-t47.htm#577.

Invidia!!!!!! <----- Pownz

Invidia is rolling Asmodian >.>

Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:29 pm by Eternity

Soo we are now a Asmodian legion. Perhaps later I will expand it to a Elyos legion as well Sleep

Aion is reborned!!!!

Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:52 am by Eternity

Yep. Its here finally Twisted Evil

Aion Extreme up soon!!!

Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 am by Eternity

Well right now Acrack is making the topics of the forum!!! xD so it should be up very soon!!!! WOOOOOOOT drunken

Cheers bom

AION EXTREME RE OPENED!!!

Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:04 pm by Eternity

Hello everyone I would like the announce that Aion Extreme will be reopened tomorrow ; the new url is:

http://www.gaming-portal.net/

IT IS KICKASTIC CHECK IT OUT XD!!!

+4
RavenX
Ryoku
wenkz
Splitisoda
8 posters

What do you know about your class?

Splitisoda
    Splitisoda

Male Posts : 15

What do you know about your class? Empty What do you know about your class?

Post  Splitisoda Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:06 pm

As the topic says, what do you guys know about your classes? I'm playing on the China 112 server so far and I'm loving my lvl 10 ranger, I can kill things already without taking a single point of damage, such a kick ass class! I hope to have fun on Aion Extreme with it too ^_^
    wenkz
    wenkz

Ingame Info
    Nick: iWenkz
    Class: Chanter
    Level:
    What do you know about your class? Left_bar_bleue1/50What do you know about your class? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

What do you know about your class? Empty Re: What do you know about your class?

Post  wenkz Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:02 pm

You know I really love Sword type class but when I tried Chanter- men, I loved it! Too bad china trials is only 3 days( I was just having fun and it says 'game time expires' <-WTF)
    I might be the buffer/healer in this Legion, I hope I won't be alone
    Ryoku
    Ryoku

Male Posts : 12

Post  Ryoku Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:26 pm

wenkz wrote:You know I really love Sword type class but when I tried Chanter- men, I loved it! Too bad china trials is only 3 days( I was just having fun and it says 'game time expires' <-WTF)
    Last realm, the servers are free up until lvl 30. After that, you have to start paying. Now, I think it works like this: Once you get to lvl 30, you stay at 30 and don't gain any exp until you start paying. Or it could be that once you reach 31, you just start paying lolz....
    RavenX
    RavenX

Male Posts : 48

Ingame Info
    Nick: RavenX
    Class: Ranger
    Level:
    What do you know about your class? Left_bar_bleue1/50What do you know about your class? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Post  RavenX Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:27 am

I know almost nothing about my class.

Thats the funny part. Smile
    Splitisoda
    Splitisoda

Post  Splitisoda Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:09 am

I plan on being ranged DPS ^_^
    At lvl 10 on my ranger I can already kite all the mobs and not take a single point of damage Very Happy
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Admin
    Admin

Male Posts : 241

Ingame Info
    Nick: Eternity
    Class: Templar
    Level:

Post  Eternity Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:56 am

Lawl my class is teh tank Very Happy, I can pull entire mobs and with a sorc at my side we pownzzzzz alll Very Happy
    Rinyiko
    Rinyiko

Female Posts : 44

Ingame Info
    Nick: Rue
    Class: Gladiator
    Level:

Post  Rinyiko Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:58 am

Splitisoda wrote:I plan on being ranged DPS ^_^
    At lvl 10 on my ranger I can already kite all the mobs and not take a single point of damage Very Happy

Playing a Ranger now, but playing with twin daggers and even though the damamge isnt the best I love parrying and dodging everying. <3

Then maybe thinking of making a Templar so I can get my swordie fix on. >_<;

Last edited by Rinyiko on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    wenkz
    wenkz

Ingame Info
    Nick: iWenkz
    Level:

Post  wenkz Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:59 am

Ryoku wrote:
    wenkz wrote:You know I really love Sword type class but when I tried Chanter- men, I loved it! Too bad china trials is only 3 days( I was just having fun and it says 'game time expires' <-WTF)
    Last realm, the servers are free up until lvl 30. After that, you have to start paying. Now, I think it works like this: Once you get to lvl 30, you stay at 30 and don't gain any exp until you start paying. Or it could be that once you reach 31, you just start paying lolz....

Last Realm? How can I get in there?
    Rinyiko
    Rinyiko

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  Rinyiko Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:05 pm

wenkz wrote:
    Ryoku wrote:

Last Realm? How can I get in there?

On the aion patcher if you go to the area on the bottom left you can click a button....What do you know about your class? Server

Then select the last server.
    What do you know about your class? Server1

The once you login it'll give you the chance to pick server 112.

Edit: The red circle show where you need to click. If its head to see let me know. X3
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Admin
    Admin

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  Eternity Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 pm

Hey Rinko play server 113 Very Happy Very Happy: D
    RavenX
    RavenX

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  RavenX Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:54 pm

DPS is damage peer second ? oO

Ranger DPs.. ham ? D:
    Ctran
    Ctran

Ingame Info
    Nick: Krys
    Level:

Post  Ctran Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Ew not 113.. all the pros play on server 112!
    Rinyiko
    Rinyiko

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  Rinyiko Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Eternity wrote:Hey Rinko play server 113 Very Happy Very Happy: D

Nuuuuuuuu come to 112! I'm starting to look for a good and friendly guild there so come over! DX
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Admin
    Admin

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  Eternity Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Rinyiko wrote:

Nuuuuuuuu come to 112! I'm starting to look for a good and friendly guild there so come over! DX

What side are you on over there xD ?
    Rinyiko
    Rinyiko

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  Rinyiko Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:32 am

Eternity wrote:
    Rinyiko wrote:

What side are you on over there xD ?

Oh, playing on Elyos for now. Then maybe once I hit 30 there I'll head over and try the Asmodians.
    Ryoku
    Ryoku

Male Posts : 12

Post  Ryoku Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:31 am

Eternity wrote:Lawl my class is teh tank Very Happy, I can pull entire mobs and with a sorc at my side we pownzzzzz alll Very Happy
    I was going to choose Templar - but alas, I accidentally chose Gladiator -.-'....ehh...I'm going to choose Templar for Aion Extreme though...
    RavenX
    RavenX

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  RavenX Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:22 pm

When some1 decide to do a lvl 1 char, tell me, ill play too.
    Splitisoda
    Splitisoda

Post  Splitisoda Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:21 pm

RavenX wrote:When some1 decide to do a lvl 1 char, tell me, ill play too.
    If you want you + me could level on server 112. I know where to get the things for all the quests 1-9 on Elyos side, so you could level sorta fast with me Very Happy
    Tell me if you want to.
    RavenX
    RavenX

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  RavenX Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:44 pm

nice, it would be cool, i never pass lvl 4 on Chinese Beta.

time to learn Aion for good, soo i can fast lvl on Extreme ^^

i just need to do a acc on the chinese.. who can i do that ?
    Splitisoda
    Splitisoda

Post  Splitisoda Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:54 pm

RavenX wrote:nice, it would be cool, i never pass lvl 4 on Chinese Beta.

time to learn Aion for good, soo i can fast lvl on Extreme ^^

i just need to do a acc on the chinese.. who can i do that ?

I'm pretty sure if you already made a Chinese Beta you can switch to diffirent servers/realms. In the list of realms select the last one.
    RavenX
    RavenX

Ingame Info
    Level:

Post  RavenX Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:08 am

Thinkin well i dont want to play in the chinese.. im playing L2 again Razz
    Ctran
    Ctran

Ingame Info
    Nick: Krys
    Level:

Post  Ctran Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:48 pm

No idea what to do now since Chinese is going P2P..Might go L2 private server (not sure which 1)..
    Or WoW private server until Aion Extreme is up..

P.S. Might not go Cleric anymore :O
    Shinvar
    Shinvar

Ingame Info
    Nick: Shinvar
    Level:

Post  Shinvar Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:12 am

Since I'm almost sure I'll make a Chanter I'll write about that class:

- from 10 to about 25/28 Chanters are given the nickname of "Demigod", because they're extremely hard to kill. The only classes that can actually get dangerous to them are Clerics. Sorcs would deal a lot of damage as well but they waste more mana nuking than the Chanter needs to outheal it. So sooner or later they'll run or get out of mana and die.

- after 28 Chanters become propably the weakest 1vs1 class cause their damage and healing stays almost the same while the other classes start blooming. On the other hand they start becoming more and more effective in group-PvP/PvE during that levelspan.

- in the late 40s they start blooming again and get quite balanced. Chanters and Templars deal the least damage out of all classes in endgame, but their ranged stun and their survivability makes up for it. There's no class they would absolutely overpower but they can hold their own against almost anyone (except for skilled Sorcs and Assassins that is) and are about equal to them.

pros:
    - probably the most suitable group-PvP class because of their support
    - next to Assassins they're the class that stuns the most and can kill enemies by just stunlocking them ( 3 stuns: 1 is a chain with about 80% success rate, 1 is a ranged stun with 50% success rate and 1 can only be used if they parry but has a success-rate of almost 100% - as soon as the enemy is stunned they can precisely knock him down the moment before the stun ends and use skills that deal more damage to enemies that are knocked down afterwars)
    - if you like sologrinding for stigma shards or crafting materials only Spiritmasters are faster than a Chanter (the other classes might kill mobs faster but they have way more downtime)
    - staffs have a very high crit and parry chance and you can reach the critcap easily since you'll get a mantra that boosts your crit
    - flexible: in grouppvp/pve you can either fit in the role of a melee boosting the other melees damage and regenerating their mana, or you can be the support-healer staying behind and protecting the clerics/casters from enemies if need be

cons:
    - no damage burst: they can deal a good amount of damage but they won't instantly kill someone for doing a mistake since their damage is way too constant for that
    - very easy to cc: If the enemy runs a Chanter can't do anything about it. He does have a ranged root against kiters but that skill has 5 minutes cooldown and if the enemy uses a Status Potion to get rid of it, thats it.
    - no big heal: Chanters heal themselves by HoTing themselves and running afterwards so the heals can tick. That won't work against ranged classes and the only "real" heal Chanters have heals them for about 1000 lp on lvl 50 with 2 seconds casttime. In those 2 seconds most classes can deal almost twice that amount of damage to you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:52 pm